Saturday, July 16, 2011

Im still here, sorry I havent posted anything ... the days seem to go faster near the end of school holidays!

We are re-arranging the house, the girls are back to sharing a room and I get the upstairs room as a sewing room. I will organise it in the next few days. But first we are getting the girls room organised, its looking good.

Ben has been to the dentist twice and goes again next week, he has had some fillings done, and has been so brave. He told the dentist that "teegel is like hair gel for your teeth" ... what a funny kid!

My vegetable garden is actually growing dispite the cold! Its the first time Rocket has actually grown for me, I threw in the ENTIRE packet and now I have hundreds of plants! hopefully the rest of the family likes the taste!

No comments: