Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1st

Wow the days are just flying by, I was at the grocery store earlier on this week and they have their Christmas decorations up already! Big plastic Santa's are perched on benches and next to boxes of Christmas crackers ... good thing I like Christmas ... but 3 long months ahead for those who don't!

The children all did very well this term and brought home excellent school reports - now we have a week off just to relax and catch our breaths again. A friend from school sent a goodie bag home with one of the children yesterday, it had popcorn and fancy chocolate and cute glow-in-the-dark glasses and bunny ears... it was so special and just made me smile.

We had other friends over for dinner last night, they are 15 years older than us, and their children are 15 years older than ours ... just made me realise how quickly time passes and the season I'm in now is going to be over much quicker than I'd like.

No pictures for the moment, I still feel like I'm catching my breath from the last 2 weeks of running around.

No comments: