Thursday, November 24, 2011

odds and ends

Shew, what a week!

Alyssa's prize giving was great she was awarded academic colours and was in the top ten of her grade - we are so proud! Ive been doing lost property at the school and its been raining - wonderful for the garden!
There is lots of cleaning and organising getting done and I finished up the last of the Christmas presents, the last 2 boxes get posted on Monday, next up is the paperwork ... so much of it!

But to break the monotony I brewed a pot of coffee this morning, that smell takes me back to when I was 15 years old waitressing in a coffee shop. I love that smell! Anyway it was just the motivation I needed and I whipped up a yummy loaf of spicy raisin bread... you should smell my house now!

We leave in less than 2 weeks and we are very excited about our trip, Ive been watching "extreme couponing" and been very inspired, so my printer has been working very hard printing out all the useful coupons I can find. I wish they did couponing in South Africa, I'm sure I would be great at it!

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends :)

No comments: