Wednesday, May 2, 2012

podcasts

Today I found podcasts, and I love them! We have a new gadget that lets you stream podcasts to your TV ... I was never interested before because I didn't have a place to watch or listen to them but now ... its like a whole new world has opened up!

The children went back to school today and my sore throat is finally gone :) I looked around my kitchen this evening and realised Ive taken a few days off ... so back to organising & sorting & planning.

Winter is coming and there is a chill in the air so all the winter blankets have been unpacked and all the warm recipes are coming out, suddenly I feel like baking biscuits! I got the children to make apple pies yesterday, it is a simple recipe but they all really enjoyed it and got to take pies to school in their lunch boxes today.


No comments: