Thursday, July 19, 2012

A lots been happening ... but when I look back on the last week I battle to remember what!
We popped into the Irene dairy over the weekend, the children got icecreams and we walked around the farm - it was good. We got to see the calves, they were very cute



Ive been sewing, with more sewing to do tonight, lots of baby items; blankets so far


Ive been knitting; baby cardigan (newborn sized) in cashere/merino ... its beautiful! And plodding on with my test knit socks (its a fiddly cable pattern so I'm struggling to get a rhythm going)


Ive been cleaning and reorganising ... and Im getting a studio!
Its going to be my very own space to craft in ... I dont have to pack stuff away, I can leave out projects and just close the door when Im done :)
My bookshelf arrives tomorrow and then I can start packing everything in it and moving in.
Im SO excited!

No comments: