Tuesday, July 24, 2012

frozen yogurt, legwarmers & a fun lamp cover

Last week someone told me they freeze little tubs of yogurt and it makes great frozen yogurt. I have an old recipe for frozen yogurt that includes condensed milk and cream (which I never seem to have in the house) so I tried this way and its great ... Im sure I killed all the probiotics though :(
But the children LOVE it and have been gobbling it down!



I was baking over the weekend and have run out of cranberries and raisons!! So I used some strawberry dried fruit jelly things (from the baking section not the sweet section) that were in the pantry and they made great scones.


Last night we went to dinner at a lovely Italian restuarant at Sandton Square, these lamps were on the table, I really liked them and we got a couple of pictures with Madiba ;)


And lastly, I knit some red leg warmers, it was for an order. They are 43cm / 17" long (sorry about the bright photo!) 


My craft studio is set up, but I havent had a chance to use it yet, the days are so busy. But its there, set up and sorting through my fabrics and craft supplies has got my mind buzzing and I cant wait to start all the things Im dreaming of.

No comments: