Friday, August 24, 2012

fabric, flowers and scarves

This last week has been full to the brim, no time to craft in my studio ... and the weekend ahead is jam packed too. This morning I got up at 3am to do some laundry and clean the kitchen (I'm so grateful for my tumble dryer!) and I was rewarded ... 2 deliveries that I was waiting for arrived before lunch!
 
Earlier this week I got this lovely postcard and fat quarter of fabric in the mail, it was a RAK ... it just put a huge smile on my face right there in the post office queue!
 


And the flowers I showed you last week, well the lilies opened and look at the colour! I ended up splitting the bunch into 2 vases. The funny thing is, the other vase has white lilies!



And my 100 scarf project is nearly done, while I was waiting for the deliveries this morning I whipped up 5 more, so I'm up to 80 now. I have 20 more to go, the end is in sight ;)


No comments: