Monday, October 15, 2012

flowers

These pictures were from the week before last week, Im so happy with how my garden is looking at the moment, I havent bought flowers for 3 weeks!
 



Here is a rose I cut for the bedroom, this is "Angela Landsbury" it has a lovely fragrance. They only last a few days in a vase but it flowers so well that I can cut a fresh bloom every second day!


After a bit of a cry about yesterday, I was in the kitchen and I saw a mosquito and I realised that our burglary is just like a mosquito, a nagging little incident to steal my joy and peace. Sometimes they bite and leave an itchy bite but it only lasts a few days and then its forgotten.
So we are upgrading our security again and Im trying not to make a "mountain out of a molehill" ... or a "lion out of a mosquito" :)

No comments: