Wednesday, November 14, 2012

design swap, knitting & crochet

I took part in a design swap (that's what I designed the South African Flower cardigan for) and this was what I received in the mail this week!
 
Delicious chocolate, teas and fingerless gloves - I am thrilled!


This is a reindeer (needs a red pompom nose) that goes on top of a box of tic tac's, I'm making them for my children's advent calender. You can purchase the pattern here

A little dress (I need to make 2 more) this was finished a while ago, its a pattern Ive used before.

Baby booties - love this new easy pattern. These booties knit up SO fast.

And a lemon inspired blanket, its about 1m x 1m so perfect as a lap quilt or baby/toddler blanket - not sure where its going yet. Its a giant granny square with a scalloped edging.

We had visitors staying with us so Ive been MIA for a while, I started NANOWRIMO this month but have not kept up my daily word count so I dont think Im going to make it - which is quite dissapointing.

No comments: