Thursday, February 21, 2013

studying

I've been wanting to do some extra studies for a few years now, but I wanted to do something that interested me... and that I wouldn't have to feel guilty about if I never use the information in a working environment.

At the end of last year I found Universal Class, and decided to take the plunge and sign up for their 1 year unlimited courses plan and its great, so far I have finished 3 courses!
They take about 10 hours (depending on the course) and there are so many courses to choose from, in every category you can think of!

At the moment I'm taking the Italian Cooking course and its good - you have to make the recipes as part of your assignments! so tonight it was appetizers (or starters)

Bruschetta

and Mozzarella Sticks
 

We enjoyed eating it with dinner tonight ... and the next lesson is soup!

No comments: