Saturday, March 9, 2013

blue curacao shawl

I remember buying a bottle of blue curacao sparkling wine for Christmas lunch one year before I was married, I had never drunk it before but just loved the colour. No-one else at the table was as fascinated with it, and I think only 2 or 3 people tasted it!
 

The colour of this sock wool reminded me of that blue coloured drink.
 

measurements :
125cm/ 49 inches across the top
74cm / 29 inches spine
97cm / 38 inches down the 2 sides

It is also for sale in my etsy shop here, Im building up my stock of shawls so you might see a few more of these.

"This crocheted shawl is made with sock wool (100% wool) the fabric is lacy and it would be the perfect summer accessory for early mornings sipping coffee at the market or a late night stroll on the beach with cocktails"

No comments: