I cut out 2, I used one as a lining, And the cute print on the front is for the back of the dog - its a good thing they are boy dogs!
Here is the finished coat, I will get a picture on the dog tomorrow when I have added Velcro to the inside (I don't have any- which was a surprise to me!)
then I found this lovely blog with lots of printable cards and things, so I printed out some cards...
put in a few needles, punched holes on the edge and threaded a ribbon through it ... its a needle book!
Then I printed out these cards from the same blog and clipped some new organza flowers (that I made this week) to the edge, they are going to make such lovely gifts ;)