Tuesday, December 10, 2013

online courses

What a full and busy year this has been, as a family we have done so much, and in my own life I have been working hard.

I have been doing online courses with Universalclass.com, I had hopes of completing many more but so far I have 11 and I'm hoping the last certificate is processed before my subscription runs out in 2 days!
I have looked up online and found coursera.com offers some lovely courses for free (some have certificates) so I have signed up for a few courses for early next year.
In real life I did a Patchwork course and a French cooking course this year, they were fun and if there is opportunity I would like to do more in the future.

Update: I managed to squeeze in 2 more courses before it expired so I finished 14 courses this year :)



No comments: