Sunday, December 15, 2013

the garden & Christmas swap parcel

Everything is starting to look really pretty in the garden at the moment, a lot of orange and peach colours are emerging. I bought these daylilies online earlier this year so this is their first time flowering in my garden
 


This is in the vegetable garden, its called "Durban July"


  It hailed the other day, this is how big the hailstones were!


A new coffee mug :)

I planted out yellow cherry tomatoes this year (by mistake I thought they were the red ones) but they are very nice, and add a nice splash of colour to everything :) If I don't pick them fast enough they grow too big and split. They look like little light bulbs!


My Christmas swap parcel arrived from Mel in the Cape 

It contained a lovely bag

And lots of other goodies! :)

Look at the card with a knitted tree, and the 5 little owls

And a cute zippered bag with a tape measure and little scissors

And a beautiful ball of NURTURING FIBRES sock yarn, colourway "King Protea"



No comments: