Thursday, April 3, 2014

blanket and birthday tea

I started a new blanket 2 weeks ago, using scraps … the colours are very Easter eggy.
Alyssa  has asked for it …eek! she has a queen sized bed! (I am now halfway)
I had to go buy more yarn for it … so its not really a scrap blanket anymore.

I opened up my knitpro hook for this, with the ergonomic (?) handle. Its lovely and comfortable … I think I might need to replace my old hooks :)


Emily turned 11 today and she wanted a birthday tea in the garden, I used my (new) tea set.
I bought the cups, saucers and side plates last year. And found the tea pot and milk jug on sale this week. Its the first time I have used it all together.


Emily made the jam tarts, I made the sandwiches, and my Mom got the rest of the goodies. We decorated the cupcakes and jam tarts with icing decorations

2 comments:

ruthsplace said...

I adore your tea set! It's really pretty. The blanket is going to be lovely.

Vikki said...

I do too! :)