Friday, March 6, 2015

life

life has become quite hard here in SA.

Last night, in the gated community a few streets away, a homeowner was shot and has now died. We woke up to a helicopter circling overhead for what seemed like hours. They were looking for the suspects. http://rekordeast.co.za/44510/man-shot-and-killed-in-woodhill-home/#.VPl9alCwlSU.facebook

Power (electricity) and water seem to be back to normal this week, but the post office is back on strike - the 4/5 months of striking last year apparently wasn't enough.

And the petrol price just went up again, I have no idea what it is anymore.

I don't read the newspapers because if I did I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. So these are just the day to day things that affect me.

2 comments:

ruthsplace said...

So sorry to hear things are hard right now. Wish there was something I could do for you.

Vikki said...

thanks Ruth :)