Thursday, April 2, 2015

Cinema Prestige - Ster Kinekor


Today I took the children to watch Cinderella, it was lovely.
We went to watch in Cinema Prestige - that is even more lovely!
 
 
I thought it would be a real treat for my children (and it was) and I didn't expect to see many other children.
But do you know that the cinema was full of families!
It seems to be the best kept secret of Moms!
Next to me a young Mom had space for her new-born in a pram, as well as her toddler.
Everyone could see and had a comfortable seat, there was plenty of space and a little bit of light as the tables each have a little light on them.
Tables are big enough for snacks, drinks and your cell phone.
This cinema had only 28 seats!
 
With Discovery Vitality our children get free movies and Sos and I get discounted tickets, so for us it costs a little bit more than normal. It is quite costly if you do not get discounted tickets.

No comments: