Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cupcakes of Hope

Today in national cupcake day!
Malls across SA will be selling cupcakes in aid of cupcakes of hope - an organization that donates money to children with cancer
 
I donated some cupcakes, here are the hello kitty ones with flags
 
 
I wish I was at the beach on holiday ... so here is the next best thing ... sandy cupcakes with chocolate shells and beach umbrellas
some had chocolate people lying under the umbrellas :)

 
Something for the boys ... Lightening McQueen cars on a nice grassy cupcake with a finishing flag


And a soft green spring time cupcake with a sprinkling of yellow flowers - dusted with mother of pearl powder just for a bit of extra sparkle
 
And when I dropped them off I was given a certificate! (I edited out my surname)
What a nice surprise!


No comments: