Friday, December 4, 2015

Celebrating Christmas

Every year it seems to be the same things ... bake a cake ... put up the tree ... wrap the gifts ... entertain ... over 15 years these have become our traditions. Some are things we did when we were children and some are things we wished we had done!

This year has been shaken up a bit as Sos started a new job a few months ago, the hours are long and there is travel involved - which means those old things I used to do will have to change and adapt.

So far I have:
  • bought most gifts (still have a few things to bake)
  • put up the tree
  • baked a Christmas cake - we have eaten half of it already!
  • watched some Christmas movies :)
I have been part of a Christmas advent swap - I received 25 gifts - I am opening 1 a day. Its been a lovely treat!





No comments: