This afternoon I made these serviettes.
I bought this strawberry silk screen ages ago - it was my first time using it
How I made them;
- I washed and dried a large piece of blue/green poly cotton
- I cut it into squares (using another serviette as a template)
- I used fabric paint and screen printed strawberries on each piece
- I had to W-A-I-T for it to dry
- I ironed them all - to set the fabric paint
- Then I hemmed them - I was so happy to find I had matching thread!
- Then I ironed them again and trimmed off all the threads