Wednesday, August 31, 2016

crafts



I've been crafting a lot lately, last week I made 19 t-shirts for teddy bears, each was personalized with an embroidered name, iron on transfer scripture and then sewn up. I altered a 0-3 month envelope neck baby shirt pattern so it could fit over the head of the bears.

* I have edited out the name in the picture, due to privacy


And I finished this blanket, I like the happy blend of colours.
It was made with stashed yarn.
My stash is shrinking and I haven't found any more yarn in my cupboards haha
I worked out that last month I used up 1 large black bag of yarn - which is wonderful! I don't store my yarn in black bags - that's just the size :)



This week its 20 crocheted roses, they are going to be hot glued onto clips so they can be worn as hairclips or as brooches. These are especially for spring day tomorrow.
"you knit me together" ps 139:13

No comments: