Monday, February 20, 2017

prayer journal #3

Here is how I start - with a milk box (its the box that holds 6 x 1l UHT milks)


cover glued on and trimmed a bit


turned over - it was a macdonalds takeaway bag


bias binding for tie


a happy accident getting "Im loving it" on the spine


top view


inside, brown tag cut from a krispy kreme box
black border was a rub on velvet transfer



joy from macdonalds bag


this text was from a Joyce Meyer newsletter







I folded up A4 pages and put them inside the pockets all through this book


quite a few fold out pages




I kept the recipe whole



bow from krispy kreme box


black tag from fudge (gift at christmas)
sewed my signature with yellow cotton. I have a lot of it.


this prayer page was from Joyce Meyer mail, I glued it in


I tried pumpkin fitters recently - with a sweet sauce. 
Im not a fan but I bought some for the children to try
I cut out the label from the box and made a tag



last page has a pocket I added 2 blank cards and envelopes


  • Just FYI these are gifts (not for sale) I think you might get into trouble if you sold these with other company logos on the front.


No comments: