Friday, March 17, 2017

French journal

Krispy Kreme box cut to size and covered with brown paper

heart and elastic from chocolate box, I stuck a map featuring France on the heart

I sewed my signatures with lace and let it show on the outside of the spine

view from the top

inside cover, I used pictures from travel guides

postcard

blank notecards featuring wine, bread, grapes

music pages - and lots of coffee dyed pages

signatures sewn in with lace, tied with a bow in the middle. French postmark stamp in the corner

I cut the pictures out of travel guides, glued them onto paper and laminated them - so they look like photos




alphabet stickers



fold out page

really nice big picture





I tore this nice big Paris map right out of the travel guide and folded it up

and put it in an envelope

back cover - another nice big map

No comments: