Friday, March 17, 2017

prayer journal

I used a piece of wallpaper for the cover, elastic and heart was from a chocolate box
wallpaper has geraniums on it

view from the top

inside has lots of blank pages to write on, I made coffee dyed paper for the first time and I love it!


the colourful card is cut from a little book with scriptures (I bought it just to cut it up)
the images look like water colour

they tuck into an envelope



fold out hexagon booklet


I found these hot dog bags in the drawer in the kitchen, I thought they would be perfect for a journal and they were!



I glued 2 pink ribbons into the spine for book marks

pages from a notebook for extra writing space

prayer card from Joyce Meyer mail

little fabric butterfly



alphabet stickers


I recently bought some 2nd hand Bibles and found some lovely items tucked in the pages, this was a teaching on prayer that was written on a typewriter.





another item found in the Bibles I bought




It looked like a church


No comments: